This classic Scottburgh home is uniquely decorated and offers comfortable accommodation in a home-like atmosphere with personal attention to detail and old-fashioned hospitality.
The decor at Ambercrest features antiques, original paintings, other old wooden furniture, all in earthy colours in a classical style. We have a Library/Music Room that contains more than 1000 books and 500 CDs. Our lounge area with a 12-seater table doubles as a games room or even a conference room, while the wooden deck with a lovely view over the ocean can be used for meals, for whale/dolphin watching, or just to relax with a nightcap. The black pool ensures nice warm water. The tropical garden is home to various bird species.
- 5 Double Rooms with en-suite/dedicated private bathrooms
- Can accommodate approximately 19 Guests
- Two self-catering cottages for 2 & 3 persons respectively
- Breakfast served in a lovely dining area or wooden deck looking out to sea
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- TV and MNET in all rooms
- Braai facilities
- Plenty of safe parking
- Dinner on request
- Pool in a lovely sub-tropical garden setting