We are perfectly situated in the eastern reaches of Mpumalanga Province, with Mozambique, Swaziland and Kruger National Park on our doorstep, this makes the ideal base from which to explore the area. We are based in the idyllic town of Komatipoort and even though most of our guests are based in Marloth Park, we offer a pickup and drop off service, at your chosen accommodation, for all of our day tours at no additional cost.
“Sasekile” (the local Shangaan word for Beautiful) a single word that captures the splendour of the African bush – well known for its breath taking scenery, home to a vast array of amazing animals, birds and plants – and the singular passion of our founder and Managing Director since childhood.
We can tailor make an itinerary to suit your specific needs.
To quote from Martin Buber “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware”.
With this in mind, let Sasekile Africa - Guided Tours and Transfers create a holiday for you that will never be forgotten, but will have to be repeated.
Read on to find out more and book your tour without delay …
We offer the following services:
We offer pick up and drop off services for our day tours in any of the following areas:
- Marloth Park
- Malelane Kruger National Park
- Half Day Tour
- Full Day Tour The Genesis Panoramic and Historical Tour
- Full Day Tour Matsamo Cultural Village
- Half Day Morning Tour The Panoramic Route – Blyde River Canyon
- Full Day Tour Swaziland Cultural and Historical Tour
- Full Day Tour The Maputo Historical Tour
- Full Day Tour
We offer collections and drop offs at any of the following destinations:
- OR Tambo International Airport
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Maputo International Airport
- Swaziland International Airport