Bosavern Guest House is a stylish, upmarket, 4 Star graded guesthouse set on a cliff, offering spectacular views of the ocean, the pristine white Robberg Beach and Robberg Nature Reserve, and the green expanse of Plett Country Club. It is one of the top rated accommodation establishments in Plett.
The owner is Barry Coulthard and manager, Veronica Orme lives on the premises.
The guest house is a 10 to 15-minute walk to the centre of town and plenty of taxi’s to catch coming home.
Bosavern Guest House has six spacious double guestrooms. Most rooms lead to the pool area and have sea, pool and mountain views whilst the others lead onto an upstairs patio. One has a view of the garden and valley and the other has a view of the garden, mountain, pool, and sea.
Each room offers the following luxuries:
- En-suite bathroom
- TV and selected DSTV channels and DVD player
- Fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- Top quality bed linen and duvet
- Under-floor heating for the cool winter nights
6x Standard double rooms – 2 pax per room only
No children under age of 16 years
- No check-in OR departure on Christmas or New Year’s day.
- From 1 November to end March we can only accept bookings of 2 nights or more.
- We are a non-smoking establishment in accordance with the Laws in South Africa governing smoking.
- Rooms 1 and Rooms 5 have garden views.
|directly OR email us an inquiry stating preferred dates using the form below.|