Pilanesberg Tented Safari Camp is situated in the Manyane Resort within close proximity to the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park that hosts the Big 5.
Pilanesberg Tented Safari Camp offers an affordable authentic safari experience with local safari guides that share their extensive knowledge of the area with morning and afternoon open safari vehicle game drives. You can expect regular visits from resident Warthogs, Impalas, and Banded Mongooses.
Pilanesberg Tented Safari Camp is a small intimate camp with only 5 safari tents. Each safari tent is equipped with comfortable beds, luxurious linen, electricity, camp chairs, carpeted flooring and large canvas windows with mosquito nets.
There are a large tented lounge and dining area and an inviting fire, furthermore, pit our communal bathrooms and safari tents are serviced daily and each safari tent has a small deck overlooking the campfire. The safari tents have two single beds and a fan to cool you down in summer and electric blankets to warm the cold winter evenings.
- Dinner and breakfast
- Early morning and late afternoon game drive per person per night as per package booked
- Pilanesberg National Park entrance fees (if booking on a DBB1GB or on a DBB2GD package)
- Teas and coffees
- Welcome drink
- Additional Meals
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional activities
- Personal and medical insurance
- Pilanesberg National Park entrance fees for self-drives (if booking DBB option)